1. What laws is this policy based on?
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (RGPD) .
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for the treatment of personal data collected in Maracolori is: Mª del Mar Castellá Boigues, with NIF: 20016569Z.
- Address: Avenida Europa 27, CP 46730 (Gandia), Valencia (SPAIN)
- Contact phone (Only Whatsapp): 644701780
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How will we treat your data?
The treatment of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after completely transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be exact and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in such a way that the identification of the User is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
In Maracolori, the data collected is only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
4. What legitimates us tu use your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. Maracolori undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the treatment of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
On the occasions when the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory. Because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
5. What do we use your data for?
Your personal data (obtained online or in person) will be used, among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, manage the purchase of products or services, answer your queries as well as, if you wish, send you our personalized communications .
6. For how long will your data be used?
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and or until the User requests its deletion.
7. Do we share your data with third parties?
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
8. How do we protect your data?
Maracolori undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration, personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential way, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted .
However, because Maracolori cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a breach of the security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security caused by the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by M.ª del Mar Castellá who undertakes to inform of and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it is accessible. Information.
9. What are your rights regarding the use of your data?
The User has over Maracolori and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, against the Data Controller:
- Right of access: It is the User's right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Maracolori is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Maracolori has carried out or is performing, as well as , among others, of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have any other legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been illicitly processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the request of the interested party to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the treatment of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when they challenge the accuracy of their personal data; the treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Data Controller the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other data controller.
- Opposition right: It is the right of the User to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to stop processing them by Maracolori.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by sending a request to the following address and / or email:
- Avenida Europa 27, CP: 46730 Gandia, Valencia (SPAIN)
- Email: email@example.com
10. Links to third parties
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Maracolori, and therefore are not operated by Maracolori. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.